Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a MDBH979AWB3 dishwasher on which the high temp wash

I have a MDBH979AWB3 dishwasher on which the high temp wash and sanitizer "buttons" do not work. I have replaced the electronic control board; however, that did not solve the problem. I need help with diagnosis.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

Okay you replaced the electronic control board inside the door correct? Main Product View

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Yes, I replaced the electronic control board
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Okay is your control panel where your keypad is black, white, almond, or stainless steel? It's the control pad you need to replace, let me know what color it is and I will get you a part number and a place to order it.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The control panel is black.
Expert:  Bryan replied 4 years ago.
Okay this should be it, you need to replace it, what happens is steam gets up inside these and fouls up the keys, unfortunately these keys are sealed or supposed to be so there's nothing you can really do but replace the control panel itself, here's a link to the part, they have it in stock but if you wish here is the part number so you can find the best price online as possible, it's around $86 at the side I showed you, here's the part number, W10254846 thanks and very best wishes, Bryan