Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.
this is a 1.8 cubic ft microwave, 1100 watts, is this in the cabinet ?
The link was not attached. My wife was heating up coffee and it just turned itself off. Checked the fuse and it was ok. Pulled out the microwave aqnd checked the connection and it was firm. Unplugged the microwave and plugged in another item to the upper and lower electrical outlet slots and they worked. Plugged the microwave into another electric outlet and still nothing. I am not sure what is wrong, but I figure it just may be more cost effective to get a new one rather than get a service call out and see what is wrong. Unless you have an idea what may be wrong with the appliance. Please let me know and resend the link.
you checked the internal fuse inside the microwave?
My wife said it could be the problem. Where is the fuse? I unfortunately I do not have the necessary tools to open the case with the types of screws GE used.