Jason, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with 10 years experience working on numerous makes and models.

I have a Jenn Aire self cleaning oven and I cannot get the

I have a Jenn Aire self cleaning oven and I cannot get the clean cycle to start. Also, the LED display panel is not operating. I would appreciate any help you can provide. Thanks. Does it mean that a new circuit board is necessary?
Submitted: 4 years ago via PartSelect.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jason replied 4 years ago.
So the oven has power to the unit but the display is not visible?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Expert:  Jason replied 4 years ago.
The problem is that display board needs to be replaced. Being that it is one year old, the part should be under warranty. IF you try to repair it, you will void the warranty, so the best option in this scenario is to contact Jenn Air for warranty service.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Sorry, I had a typo, the oven is 14 years old.
Expert:  Jason replied 4 years ago.
OK. Here is the part number. Are you going to replace the part yourself? Do you need instructions on how to do so?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is it the circuit board that is causing the oven cleaning function not to work? We have used the oven for several months without the display panel, but what I really want to fix now is the oven cleaning function.
Expert:  Jason replied 4 years ago.
It could, but it is difficult to tell until that board is replaced. The self clean function runs through that board.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is the part that I need the circuit board? If so, I will order it and attempt to fix it myself. Do you have the correct part number and do I order it from Jenn Air??
Expert:  Jason replied 4 years ago.

I am sorry here is the link to a site to order the part.

To replace the part, remove the screws on the left and right side, top and bottom of the front panel. The panel should drop down and then you can replace the display board. Four screws hold th e board to the panel.