Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years experience appliance repair and installation

i cannot find an appliance repair company that will fix my

i cannot find an appliance repair company that will fix my Fagor dishwasher - i'm in Ontario, Canada - can you help?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Neilwill replied 4 years ago.

Neilwill :

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer! If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

Neilwill :

Regarding your dishwasher- please contact A.G.I Service Inc: Telephone: (NNN) NNN-NNNN . or by email at:[email protected] (they service Fagor

Neilwill :

If they are to far for you. They will be able to find you some one closer.

Neilwill :

If you are a dealer and have a preferred service provider or want to service Fagor Appliances yourself, please call us at 1-877-743-2467 or write an email to [email protected] with your contact information and the contact information of the preferred service provider. We will get in touch with you shortly to describe how we handle service, explain service procedures and set you up in our system.

unfortunately i'm in Ontario and this number is XXXXX Quebec - they do not speak English (unfortunately i do not speak French) - i'm not a dealer