John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

My apartment has a model 5622 LASKO radiant heater provided

My apartment has a model 5622 LASKO radiant heater provided by the landlord. There are four buttons on the control panel. I'm embarrassed to confess whatever combination of the four buttons I try, I fail to achieve a pretty simple goal: to set the temperature at 70 degrees for, oh, perhaps six hours without constant fiddling, turning it off by unplugging it when I'm away at work. I respect the landlord's hope to keep electric bills reasonable, but I also respect my need to stay reasonably warm without fussing with the heater constantly for a 70-degree based setting. The digital control has four buttons: At top, a circle with a vertical symbol bar at 12 o'clock. The lower button is a circle with what appears to be clock hands symbol set at 3:15. The two side buttons are unmarked.
Thank you...hopefully soon, it's cold tonight in the Sierras of Northwest Nevada.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

The buttons are for temperature, timer, and automatic on/off. I'm not able to find a replacement control board for it, but a new one costs only $65.00. You can find a dealer by typing the words 'lasko 5622' into your search box.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.