Jason
Jason, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with 10 years experience working on numerous makes and models.
13279327

Kenmore range is flashing f11 what do I do or where do I l

Kenmore range is flashing f11 what do I do or where do I look
Can you please send the model number again, it did not come through. You have to enter the period after the first three numbers.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
XXXXXXXXXXX
I am sorry it still didn't come through can you put a space between each number. The system thinks you are trying to send me a phone number and all I can see are x's
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
7. 9. 0. 9. 4. 0. 0. 1. 4. 0. 0. That is model.
This error means a shorted keypad! The electronic control needs to be replaced. You can order the part at the following link. It is item number 20.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/part-model/Kenmore-Parts/Range-Parts/Model-79094001400/0582/0124111/P0411023/00001?blt=06&prst=0&shdMod=79094001400