Jason
Jason, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with 10 years experience working on numerous makes and models.
13279327

Microwave MMV 4203DS00. Have misplaced he operating manual.

Microwave MMV 4203DS00. Have misplaced he operating manual. Has been pluged in and getting the message "SE". Unable to set clock and get the machine operating. Could you please provide instructions. Also how could we obtain an operating manual? Have tried Google without success. Thank you. [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jason replied 5 years ago.
The issue you have is a shorted keypad. The keypad needs to be replaced. Can you double check the model number, it doesn't appear to be correct.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I'm not the site of the microwave, my wife is and is in the US where the microwave was purchased. I just called - no answer. It's only 14 months old. Surprised that there would be a breakdown already.
Expert:  Jason replied 5 years ago.
Unfortunately, it happens with appliances now a days. Who is the manufacturer of the unit?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Maytag
Expert:  Jason replied 5 years ago.
OK, they have a one year warranty. Sometimes if you call them up and complain loudly, you can get them to give you a concession for a warranty repair, especially since you are only two months out of the warranty.