Alan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ years in the appliance repair field.

Electrolux HE Dryer: I removed four screws that hold the bracket

Electrolux HE Dryer: I removed four screws that hold the bracket that the lint filter fits into. I took it out of the dryer and cleaned lint and junk that had built up in it over last 2 years. I reinstalled and now I'm getting E63. So far I've clicked the circuit breaker for the dryer and unplugged dryed and plugged back into outlet. Still getting E63.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Alan replied 4 years ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you today. Please remember, I do not get paid for my time and expertise until you accept. Error code E63 means Heater Open Circuit. This error appears when the Heating element has gone bad. To clear the error so you can start another cycle: Press and hold the far left key under the display and cancel buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds and it should reset. If the error comes back, you'll need to replace the heater.