John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

I"m trying to find a copy of the manual of the Litton Generation

I"m trying to find a copy of the manual of the Litton Generation II Multiwave oven. My parents were given a slightly used one that believe it or not is a step above their Amana oven which didn't do much more than turn on and off. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

Try going to www.kitchen.manualsonline.com. You'll need to enter the model number, which is printed on an i.d. sticker that's on or near the door.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
You might also have luck checking out the websites offered when you type the words 'litton generation II manuals' into your search box.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thanks for your suggestions but Litton doesn't even show up on the list of manufacturers. I have gone through the websites on my google search and this website seemed like the best bet.
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
Litton Industries has'nt manufactured microwaves for many years, so it might not be possible to find the manual you need.