John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have an MAH2400AWW washer and once in a while the machine

Customer Question

I have an MAH2400AWW washer and once in a while the machine turns itself on and the leds change settings by themselves...... it never starts running, but in the past few weeks it has become even more of a problem in that once everything is loading it will not start. You can turn the knob and everything, from Heavy, Normal, Hand Wash etc.... but hitting start will not have any effect. Sometimes I can kill the power with the breaker, wait a while and turn it back on. This does work sometimes, but doesn't make much sense to me. It Certainly doesn't always work. Any Ideas?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.

The control board is faulty, and it needs to be replaced. The part number is(NNN) NNN-NNNN and the price is $197.80. You can buy it at

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you sir..... I feared this was the case....... I must get rid of this washer and drier..... TERRIBLE!

Anyway, answer accepted! Thanks
Expert:  John replied 4 years ago.
You're welcome.