John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We bougth a Kenmmore refrigerator, around 2 1/2 years ago.

Customer Question

We bougth a Kenmmore refrigerator, around 2 1/2 years ago. My husband passed away on June and I can't find the file with all the papers of the appliance. It should be under Luis a, Somoano and Edith Somoano. It is not making ice..what i can do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is Bryan,I look forward to helping you today.

sorry to hear you lost you husband. can you look in the fresh food section on the side walls or the ceiling and get us the full model # ?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
model XXXXXXXXXXX type 2655a.. Do you work for Sears?
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
no I do not work for Sear's we are a site to help people do repairs themselves. are you looking for a service call setup ? if you want to try this yourself you will need to resend the model # with a space in between each # its not comming through.