MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS

I have a Bosch Washer model#WFMC3301UC. It starts, feeds in

I have a Bosch Washer model#WFMC3301UC. It starts, feeds in water, and then makes a grunt noise and then pumps the water out ans sits their. If I put it on just spin, it pumps water out and then just hangs instead of spinning. Any thoughts.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
I can only help you troubleshoot the issue as I am a Bosch tech. I cannot fix this for you- only you can do that. The solution to this is whatever the diagnosis reveals and if you are going to reject it because "it's too hard", "I don't think it should be broken already", "it's too expensive",etc. then I am not interested in proceeding. I cannot change your situation.

I do this strictly for the pledged payment- if I wanted to help for free I would not be on this site. I have bills to pay just like you and this is a part of my work. If you called out anyone who knew what they were doing it would cost you about $100. So, with that said is this something you want to do?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i am looking to get the answer and then fix it. i thought i just paid 30 dollars. are you saying you are charging me more?

Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
I am not paid unless you accept the answer. Everyone is looking for the answer here- I wanted to ensure that you know what I can do about it by what I posted.
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
When do I get the answer? to my question!
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
To find out what may be wrong the following needs to be done:

Turn selector to off.
Hold down spin selection and Delay start buttons at the same time.
While holding down buttons turn selector ccw to Permanent press cold
Release buttons once P01 shows in the display

let me know when that happens
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
MRANSWER - I am not in front of the machine. Am I looking for a code to display or something. Or is this going to replace the control board (old version the timer)
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
Do this when at it- that is the whole point of this. I had no idea you were not with it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
so what is next
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
Are you at the P01 showing?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i am not at the machine. I will not be at the machine until Thursday. Once I get to the machine, I can do what you have mentioned. Once the display reads P01, then what?
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
error codes may or may not show- that is why I cannot do anything else with you now unless you are there to proceed accordingly. I am not going to post a bunch of if this-then that as that will be wasteful and confusing.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I just called my friend and she did the button pressing -

P01 displays and then - d:18 code

Expert:  MRANSWER replied 2 years ago.
This indicates a faulty motor controller. Bosch recommends replacing the motor and the motor control whenever that happens, but it is your choice as to what to do here. The motor controller is down by the motor. To run a motor test do the test sequence again and press spin selection to get to P04. Push start while it is flashing to start the test. If it cannot do it then an error code will display- it may be the same as before or different.
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician