MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I just had installed an FPHD2491KF Dishwasher. It works fine,

I just had installed an FPHD2491KF Dishwasher. It works fine, but I was told the wash cycles would be super quiet. I have read reviews also saying that the product is very quiet. Mine isn't even close to being quiet. It is almost as loud as the 18 year old unit I replaced. Could there be a problem with the installation? What else can I do?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 5 years ago.
You have asked 2 basic questions here. The only issue with installation would be that something is pushing on the wash pump and causing it to be noisy- that would be easily checked by looking at it. What else can you do- call Frigidaire warranty service; it's free and I have never had anyone complain that they found out that something is free.

I do this to earn the amount you pledged; if I wanted to do this for free I would not be here. I have bills to pay just like you and this is work to me. So, if there is anything else post back as I do not know what is on your mind unless you ask it.