John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.

what is each cycle time on a Model MVWC200XW1 Maytag washing

Customer Question

what is each cycle time on a Model MVWC200XW1 Maytag washing machine. or how much time does it take for each cycle on this machine?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  The Home Smithy replied 4 years ago.

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer.
If the answer I provide for you is helpful, please click 'ACCEPT'. I won't be paid if you don't.
I do not have a timing chart for your unit, but I do have the tech sheet. It has complete diagnostics information that you can use to determine if one of the components has failed.

Please tell me what the problem is and I'm sure that we can figure this out.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have a brand new machine and I want to know how long it takes for each size load to start and finish washing. This machine don't have a finish signal so I have to figure something else out. I want to set a timer when I start a load. Doesn't the manufacture have this info. somewhere. Looks like it would be readily available.
I am sorry but I do not have the information you require. I will opt out and another expert may be able to assist you.
Sorry for the inconvenience.