APPLIANCE GURU-John, Business owner

My Bosch dishwasher is 7 years old, Model #SHU66C05UC/14. When

My Bosch dishwasher is 7 years old, Model #SHU66C05UC/14. When I push the buttons to start the cycle, the lights come on and there is motor noise, but no water is dispensed and the timer for the cycle does not advance. Can you help me?
Hi, thank you for using this service. I will be assisting you with your question today.Make sure the float inside is not hung up, it should be in the down position.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is the float in the middle of the floor of the machine? If so, it appears to be up, out of the floor.
It should be down, see if you can move it up and down, and it should click when you do.
Also try turning off the power for 30 seconds either from the wall outlet or your home breaker and turning it back on this resets the control.