Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!

wont spin and door dont lock

wont spin and door don`t lock

Hi, thanks for using Please remember, I do not get paid for my time and expertise until you accept. Unplug the washer. Remove the back cover from the control panel and locate the two 5/16" nuts that secure the control board to the machine. Remove those nuts and slide the board sideways and it will fold back and allow access to the component side of the control. Look for burn marks as in the picture below. Let me know what you find.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
there is a little thing burn. code or value is R11
Okay, you will need to replace that control and the wax motor in the door lock assembly. There is a repair kit available if you feel you are capable of repairing the control board. I can get you information on either scenario if you would like.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Absolutely! The board is available at the link below. Replacing it is self explanatory. The wax motor will be in my next post with replacement instructions.

Control Board