Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

My bosch dishwasher does not fill with water to wash. The

My bosch dishwasher does not fill with water to wash. The codes received from the test cycle were 'E1', 'C1' and 'PO'. Not sure why there were so many codes!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Larry replied 4 years ago.
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

Sounds like a classic case of a burnt solder joint on the main control board in the control panel. you will need to replace the control board and you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you with the model number
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Is the control board something we can change ourselves or will we have to hire someone?
you can do it yourself, open the door, remove the screws from around the edge and raise the inside panel ,, the wires on the board just plug on but be sure to kill the power to it before doing this ,, thanks