Jason, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with 10 years experience working on numerous makes and models.

I have a G 841i dishwahser.....I believe that the upper spinning

I have a G 841i dishwahser.....I believe that the upper spinning washer arm is no longer spinning......I seem to have water running out of it, but no movement. after you open and for movement it seems to be in the same place once you open the door of the unit.
Do you see any debris in the holes of the spray arms?
Customer: replied 4 years ago. to you remove the overhead there a release mechanism or does it just pop down.
Before you do that, did you check the filter in the bottom to make sure it is clear?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
yes. pulled the screen and sucked out water and inspected the whole inlet area to the pump intake
OK. Are you talking about the spray arm on the underside of the upper rack or the one on the ceiling?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
OK. There should be a plastic screw that you can turn. I believe it is counter threaded.
I just confirmed on the service manual, push the arm up and the turn the screw clockwise.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok the arm was totally clear......and spins you thing the large olive pit was possibly blocking some water flow?