Jason
Jason, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with 10 years experience working on numerous makes and models.
13279327

my maytag bravo 300 dryer wont dry clothes, we have condesation

Customer Question

my maytag bravo 300 dryer wont dry clothes, we have condesation build up. I cleaned vents could interior vent work on dryer be clogged?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
It can be, but usually it is in the vent. Venting tends to get clogged in the elbows of the vent and there are no elbows on the interior venting. How long is the venting in your house? How did you clear it out?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not very long at all it is flexable tubing but appears clear

Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
Do you have any kind of grate, or screen over the vent opening on the outside of your home?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No none sir
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
It is possible to that the fan that moves air in the dryer is broken. If you remove the vent from the back of the dryer and run it, do you feel air coming out of it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
OK, I would guess that the impeller is broken. If you send me the model number, I can look up the part and send you instructions on how to access it.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

medB400VQO how much is this Q and A session costing me? I thought it is just 15.00 ? am I on the hook for any other charges?? I hope not. Thanks for your help

Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
That is the cost. Hold on and I will send you the information.
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
How old is this dryer?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
one year
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
I thought it looked new. You should call maytag for warranty service. If you try to repair you could void the warranty.
Jason, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Home appliance technician with 10 years experience working on numerous makes and models.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thanks
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
Your welcome.
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
Did you have another question?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have paid 34.00. I do not want any reoccuring monthly fees or anything, am I correct in saying that I wont be charged anything else?
Expert:  Jason replied 3 years ago.
You are correct