SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Licensed Appliance Journeyman

We have a gas thermador range with double ovens (small and

We have a gas thermador range with double ovens (small and large), and the ovens do not always turn on. We get a blinking of the oven light 4 times and a blinking of the heating light 3 times.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  SubZero_Wolf Expert replied 4 years ago.

SubZero_Wolf Expert :

Hello, I can help you with this. This error code is a failure of the cooling system.When you turn the ovens on a fan in the back comes on and the moving air pushes a switch. The error code is because the fans are intermittently failing or the switch is sticking. Next time this happens put your hand near the bottom of the machine and feel if there is moving air for the few seconds before the error code comes up. If not then the fan is broken, if you feel the air then the switch is sticking. Thre has been a tech notice about the switches so they are more likely the culprit. Let me know how I can assist further. Thanks, Sam

Thanks so much, are these switches easy to replace and are they readily available.