Jason, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Home appliance technician with 10 years experience working on numerous makes and models.

I have a GE Profile Advantium, model # XXXXX and manufactured

I have a GE Profile Advantium, model # XXXXX and manufactured in Feb 2008. It powered off and it was not in use. My home circuit breaker did not trip and the fuse on the power board checked good. I also checked the voltage at the receptacle with a voltmeter and that was good. I need help, please. Thanks.
Do you have the model number for that.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes. The model number is: SCA2001KSS.

You would need to check part number 1435 in the following diagram for continuity. This is a high limit thermostat. If it opens, then you lose power to the oven. This is usually the cause of your problem.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok. The diagram displays two of these thermostats. Correct? Also, are the thermostats easy to access?
You need to pull down the oven and remove the outer cabinet. IT is pretty involved.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Ok. I'll give it a shot. Thanks

Your welcome.