Appliance Repair Questions? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is Bryan,I look forward to helping you today.
do you have the model # ?
When the connection between pump and the Central Control Unit (CCU) is
lost during cycle drain. This error code is only shown in Diagnostic test.
- Unplug washer or disconnect power
- Check all wire harness connections at the Drain Pump & CCU (DP2 cavity)
connectors are not broken or wires detached and connector internal pins are visible.
- Check continuity from the Drain Pump & CCU (DP2 cavity) connectors.
- If the continuity diagnosis failed the Main Harness must be replaced.
- Check the resistance of the motor pump. See pages 8.
- If the above does not correct the problem, unplug washer or disconnect power.
- Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
- Disassemble the drain pump from the washer.
- Check that the impeller is not detached from the motor shaft. If the impeller is
detached from the shaft, is broken or has any scratch, the drain pump must
- Plug in washer or reconnect power.
- Verify the unit operation by running a Diagnostic Test. See page 5.
- After the diagnostic test has finished unplug washer or disconnect power and
wait for 15 seconds.
Did you have this in diagnostic mode when you got the error ?