Mike, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing appliances for 25 years, I run my own appliance repair business.

Panasonic Inverter microwave -- error code H98. I cant find

Customer Question

Panasonic Inverter microwave -- error code H98. I can't find the model no. It is approx. 4 years old. I have the serial number I think.
Lori Fredrickson [email protected]
home eves. XXX-XXX-XXXX
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Mike replied 5 years ago.
Hi my name isXXXXX will be assisting you with this problem.Please allow me some time to do research and type a response to each of your posts.

H98 means there is either a problem with the Inverter, Magnatron or control board.

This is not a good diy fix since factory test equipment will be needed to accurately diagnose the problem plus the unit stores lethal voltage even when unplugged.

As much as I would love for you to save money and fix this…. your safety is paramount to me. I recommend you take the unit to a qualified workshop or have someone qualified in to do the repair.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have no further questions please don't forget to hit the accept button since this is how I get paid for my time and effort. Thanks.