Appliance Man
Appliance Man, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance tech 4 years
13888241

Side by side refrig Model jrsde247w, Serial NNN-NN-NNNNu.

Side by side refrig Model jrsde247w, Serial NNN-NN-NNNNu. Ice discharge unit does not function also handle broken. Water : does not let water flow. Water is to valve at rear bottom. Has power and motor is running .

Part number and price when available. Are instructions for removing and installation, available ?

Wunderle (NNN) NNN-NNNN 2417
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Man replied 5 years ago.
Hello. Thank you for choosing Just Answer. I will be helping you with your question today. What brand is this? Does water nad ice not dispense?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

make is Jenn-air ice and water do not dispense. !. handle on ive broken from pulling up. Water does not dispense.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

make is Jenn-air ice and water do not dispense. !. handle on ice broken from pulling up. Water does not dispense.

You need to replace the dispenser control board and lever. You can order the part from www.repairclinic.com Remove the drip tray and then remove the screws in the bottom of the dispenser panel. Lift up on the panel to access the boards.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Requested part number ,without this i cannot order. Need Location of drip tray. If on front of door need another method to enter unit. If drip tray is below ice and water dispensers , no SCREWS available send picture or whatever is available to illustrate what you trying to tell me or how to find it on my computor. When I know all I need . then I can order
The model # you gave me isn't pulling up. I will need the correct model #.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
you have No. of model repeat jrsde 247w
That model # doesn't pull up.