SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Licensed Appliance Journeyman
46655473

My sub-zero refrigerator has condensation problems. Sometimes

My sub-zero refrigerator has condensation problems. Sometimes there is a little paddle leaking from it or when we open the door the gasket leaks
Hello, I can help you with this. The best thing to check first is if you have any water under the crisper drawers. This indicates a clog of the drain tube. If that's ok, the next thing to check is how tight the door seals. Do you notice condensation on the outside of glass items in the unit? Let me know and I'm sure we can figure this out. thanks, Sam
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
iCAN'T CHECK UNDER THE DRAWERS UNTIL MY SON COMES. tHE DOOR SHUTS VERY TIGHT, WE HAVE TO WAIT A FEW MINUTES WHEN IT SHUTS TO BE ABLE TO OPEN IT.
tHE GLASS ITEMS ARE WET AND i HAVE MILDEW ON ITEMS ON THE TOP SHELF
I'll bet that you have a clogged drain tube. Have your son remove the crispers and check for a blockage in the tube behind them. He can use a baster and hot water to clear the tube. Let me know what you find.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
ITHANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
IF YOU SUGESTION HELPS I WILL PAY YOU THE 30 DLS.
yOU DESERVE IT !
Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX not the crisper then I'm sure we can have your son look at a few other things.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
WE'LL CHECK IT TONIGHT
I will be check throughout the rest of the evening. thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Your advise was the answer and I would like to pay you, tell me how to go about it

You should now see an accept button. Thanks for using just answer. let us know if you ever need help again. Thanks!