John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

My scotsman cu2026 ice machine keeps stopping its ice making

My scotsman cu2026 ice machine keeps stopping its ice making cycle and giving error codes 0 and 6, which I do not understand. This happened after we lifted the ice machine up to put a mat down. Everything was fine before that.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

When the icemaker was lifted, the ice chute parts might have come loose. Try removing them and reinstalling them as if you are cleaning and sanitizing them, following the owners manual instructions carefully. The machine has several sensors to make sure everything's installed correctly. Also give the controller a couple of hours to synchronize its program.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I tried to add this earlier. The sump full light is always on. Could it be something to do with that?
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
Possibly. The water level is detected by a float device that's located in front of the water pump. Make sure the the float is free to move up and down. If it gets stuck in the up positon, it causes the control board to shut the machine down.