Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I just bought a house that has a Thermador combination micro

I just bought a house that has a Thermador combination micro wave, convection oven with a regular oven on bottom. The last owner did not leave a parts book or instruction manual, and since it was an estate sale, I cannot contact hime to ask.
It looks like the regular oven on bottom, does not have the snakey looking seal around the door, because it does not close tightly. I contacted the Thermador web site to get aa manual and parts list but my model number was not recognized MCB265. ANy help would be appreciated
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

is this what you need ? Main Product View

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not know, on the inside of most oven doors there is a seal that goes around the ridge on the inside of the door to seal it. I have checked other ovens out and this one does not have a seal on the inside of the door. This is not a seal to keep/seal the inner and outer portion of the door together. This is a seal to keep the heat in and possibly make the door close tight. If this is what you are showing me, that is great
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
If that is the correct part, how does it stay on the door.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
the one I showed you is the door seal and it goes between the door and the oven to keep the heat in, you can order this @ for $7.80 thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
THANK< YOU SO MUCH> How do I get a manual and parts book
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
your manual I don't see available, there are places on line you would need to search, one is this one, but they may not have it, what you should do is google this, (Thermador oven manuals) and a bunch of sites will come up, check them. thanks Bryan