MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Hi, I have a Bosch dishwashers SHE44C 05UC /22, the cycle timer

Hi, I have a Bosch dishwashers SHE44C 05UC /22, the cycle timer keep very long time on 1. I open my dishwasher and the water is cold... I check on Safety Recall and my model does not need this repair. Whitch part is broken?

Thanks!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 5 years ago.
The most common failure is the controller as I have never had a bad heater on these. The only way to confirm the heater is indeed good is to pull out the dishwasher and see if it is getting power when the unit is running. You will need a voltmeter to do that.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The controller is witch part number?
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 5 years ago.

I do not look up parts simply because it avoids me giving you a wrong#- you can go to sears' parts site and look up your model to see or CALL whoever you want to buy from and let them do that for you- you need not be an expert to locate parts-that is what part suppliers do all day long. In any event you have the answer to what you first asked here. The unit has only 1 control, so there is no confusion here as to what it is.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The controller is the same part then "Control unit" with the boutons of cycle selection on front door?
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 5 years ago.
YES