SubZero_Wolf Expert
SubZero_Wolf Expert, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Licensed Appliance Journeyman
46655473

when iturn on the washer all the light come on, and then it

Customer Question

when iturn on the washer all the light come on, and then it will not strart and number 2 and 7 light comes on with a beeping sound> how can I fix this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  SubZero_Wolf Expert replied 5 years ago.
Hello, I can help you with this. Do you have the model number that is on the back of the control panel. should be something like gwl... Then I can look up that code. Thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Model GWLIOUS serial # CAN585368 THe unit has some water in teh botton of the tank, with no clothes in the unit know.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Model GWLIOUS serial # CAN585368 THe unit has some water in teh botton of the tank, with no clothes in the unit know. When it starts you can see the left hose lead jump and the unit will start to turn and then stop, it will do this 2 or 3 times and then it goes to light # XXXXX and 7 note- from the ifo I have it should be code # XXXXX?
This is a fault of the main control board. Below is directly from the official service manual The binary at the beginning represents the light 1 being lit:

66. (01000010) Pressure transducer frequency out of range (>90kHz)
The motor controller has detected a problem with the pressure transducer
Primary source - Motor Controller
Action - Replace Motor Controller Module

426876P is the part number. It can be purchased for 174$ at the following website:

http://www.fisherpaykelparts.net/product/426997USP/426997USP-LED-DisplayControl-Buttons-GWL10US/

Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thanks Sam
Sorry diagnosis correct part number incorrect. correct part number is 426930P. Sorry for the trouble.