Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech

I have a kenmore elite oasis he washer that constantly go out

I have a kenmore elite oasis he washer that constantly go out of balance during the spin cycle. I'm praying that it is an easy fix.
Thanks, [email protected]
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.

Hi, my name isXXXXX am hoping that I will be able to help you with your problem today..

Thank you for using JustAnswer's for your appliance questions, Myself and all the other experts are anxious to help you with your problem today. If you will please explain your problem and the model and serial number we can get started...

WARNING, if you use the OPT OUT button on the tool bar, this will bar me from answering back to you. once pressed I cannot answer anymore of your questions...Use this button with caution...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Kenmore Elite Oasis HE Canyon capacity quiet pack 9. I get a uL message each time. where is the serial # XXXXX
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.

The complete model and serial number will be located on the rim where you put the clothes in, along the back...

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The #'s have been worn off, sorry
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.

You will need to replace the suspension rods on the unit, it is part number W10189077 , You can order the parts you need from the following places,,,, or, all of these places offer easy returns and reasonable prices for their items.

Here is a video on how to do it

Your acceptance of my answer if helpful to you, requires that you press the GREEN ACCEPT button, this will allow me to get credit for helping you today, The deposit you paid in the beginning is just that and does not transfer to any experts until you press it...

I cannot know everything since I am not there with you to see all the conditions that the appliance we are talking about,

Pressing the ACCEPT button will not stop me from continue to helping you in the future if needed on the problem we are working on..

Bonuses are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

If possible will please leave me Positive feedback as we are graded on our help to you. If you cannot leave Positive feedback please let me know why so I can try to help more.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you for your great help. You saved me alot of time and expense.
Mike Bishop
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.

You are welcome, Have a great day

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I ordered the suspension kit and will DIY in 7-10 days. I'll let you know if it works.

Mike B
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.
Good Luck
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Chas, I accepted your answer already because you have already saved me lots of time and money. Were you able to receive the $30. Even though I have not done the repair yet what you did was worth the price.
Thanks again,
Mike Bishop
Expert:  Chas replied 5 years ago.

Yes payment has come through,,, thank you