John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

John, I wasnt done. I accepted your answer thinking it was

John, I wasn't done. I accepted your answer thinking it was to the response during our conversation, not realizing it meant that our conversation would be over. Is there anyway we can continue our conversation about the freezer door?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

What else would you like to discuss?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes, we did take the door off to replace the seal. I was very careful to align the door, etc, when reattaching it.

I was thinking of using the old seal, rotating it 180 degrees and see if the the seal would work better by the hinge of the door. It seems that it the gap is still in the bottom left, it's the door and not the seal. What do you think?

If the door has warpped is there anything we can do to fix it?

Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
Try rotating the gasket to see if there's any better fit. If it does'nt fit any better, the problem must be a warped door. If that's the case, you'll have a problem finding a replacement, because doors are not a part that are produced for after market sales.