Neilwill
Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years experience appliance repair and installation
25067054

Maytag Neptune front loader. Door will not unlock. when you

Maytag Neptune front loader. Door will not unlock. when you push the start/pause button the machine beeps 3 times, but does nothing. have unplugged for several minutes to try to reset. No luck!

Neilwill :

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer! If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

Neilwill :

In order to unlock the door there is an Emergency Access Cord accessible by removing the dispenser bezel. The nylon cord is located and pulled in a direction away from the lock area. The cord is attached to the mechanical opener. When the cord is pulled, the opener will pivot and push the locking lever into the open position.

Neilwill :

What is your complete model number?

what is the model number?