Neilwill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  10 years experience appliance repair and installation

I have a Kenmore Model 110.22064102 washing machine. When my

I have a Kenmore Model 110.22064102 washing machine. When my wife went to use it this morning, it was completely dead. No lights, no sounds, no response to any push button. I verified the breaker was OK, checked to verify there was power in both laundry room outlets, and plugged the washer into both. Still no response at all. Is there any type of circuit breaker or reset internal to the machine? Assuming not, what might be a likely cause of the problem? Is there a power circuit board, or is it all just one big circuit board?

Neilwill :

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer! If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

Neilwill :

From what you are describing it sounds like your washer will not come back on after the power failure. The washer does not have any type of a reset switch. Be sure the plug is good & the breaker did not trip. Unplug the washer & plug in a lamp or something to verify the wall outlet is still good. If the washer is still not coming on I would recommend calling a service technician to diagnose & repair.

Neilwill :

You will need a hands o tech on location to run circuits testing