Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis HE Model 110.27062603, Serial

I have a Kenmore Elite Oasis HE Model 110.27062603, Serial # XXXXX - Have been getting the LD code on the LED display. I have tried unplugging for 30 min and more and then plugging back in and starting the Drain and Spin Cycle - and I am getting the same code over and over. I cannot even get the washer to drain - HELP. I do not know how to get the drain line out of the washer to check it for anything clogging it.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

LD is the code for long drain. you either have a clogged drain pump, hose, or possibly kinked, check for a kinked hose first, I'm bringing up the diagrams while you do that.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
That would be great if you can walk with me through how to get the drain pipe out of the washer to clean it. Our washer drains into a standpipe drain system - I did run a hose into that and it is clean of anything. I don't have any kinks in the drain pipe coming out of the washer.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
okay if the drain hose isn't kinked tip the machine back and check the drain is a link to a video on the drain pump. if the pump is clear you need to replace it. thanks Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I haven't had a chance to read it yet
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
take your time