Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.
do you have the make and model # ?
I need the full model # XXXXX I can look up the service tech sheets, its on the machine on a tag somewhere , maybe under the lid.
NO WATER DETECTED
ENTERING MACHINE OR
PRESSURE SWITCH TRIP
The pressure switch is not tripped after
■ If there is no water in the unit:
- Make sure that both valves at the
water source(s) are turned on all the
- Check for plugged or kinked inlet
hoses or plugged screens in the
- Verify inlet valve operation.
■ If there is water in the unit:
- Verify drain pump operation.
- Verify that the pressure switch hose
is in good condition and properly
connected to tub and pressure
1. Verify there is not a siphon problem.
2. Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear
the display. The machine will drain for
3minutes before unlocking the door.
3. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
4. Verify wire harness connections to
inlet valves, pressure switch, drain
pump and Central Control Unit (CCU).
5. Check all hoses for possible leaks.
6. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
7. Verify pressure switch operation.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a
Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
most likely in your case the drain pump trap is clogged, the water doesn't drain so it wont call for water to fill
remove the access panel under the door # XXXXX on this diagram and clean the pump.