Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

I have a viking built in refrigerator, 15.2 cubic on top with

I have a viking built in refrigerator, 15.2 cubic on top with bottom freezer. The light bulbs were flickering in the frig and then went out. I replaced all of them and the light is still out. The frig is working, the fan is audible and it is cooled inside appropriately. Is there a fuse I could check or do I need a repair person to come in?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

When you open the door, does the control panel still light up or is the temperature control panel also dark?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The temp control panel is on.
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
ok then that means that your door switch is fine because it knows you're opening the door so the control panel lights are turning on. Unfortunately that is bad thing over all because there are no fuses between the lights and the relay control board. You'll need to replace the relay control board up behind the display panel area. The part is normally about $300 and comes straight from Viking.