Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.

A new dishwasher modelGLD5660R00SS. Detergent dispenser does

A new dishwasher modelGLD5660R00SS. Detergent dispenser does not open. We user this device once and it ran ok. This is our 2nd use. I removed all the powder detergent and started again. Still dispenser did not open. Spring seems strong.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

You have this style of dispenser in the link below correct?

Is this dishwasher brand new?

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes, that is the type of dispenser. Wejust bought this apartment and kitchen and all appliances are new
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
ok well you're going to want to call warranty then because if that lid isn't opening, you either have a bad dispenser, a bad control board, or the wire between the two parts are bad. Either way, if you take the dishwasher apart you'll void the warranty so just call to have someone fix it for you. The number for warranty is 1.800.626.2000.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not know what is going on here but I accepted your answer a couple days ago yet am continuing to get requests to "accept"
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
The accept must not have went through. It shows that you have asked 2 questions in your history with only 1 accept on a router. This question has not been accepted yet.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I only asked one question. The second was simply my responding to a question the "Expert" asked of me.

I will not pay for 2 questions
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
you have never paid for me answering your dishwasher question. The only thing you paid for was the following question:

how do i expand the range of a WRT310N router?

Optional Information:
Computer OS: Windows 7
Browser: Other

Already Tried: