Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have MAYTAG LAT7334AAE. The washer was fine yesterday.

I have MAYTAG LAT7334AAE. The washer was fine yesterday. This morning we put in a load to wash, the washer filled the tub with water but would not start to wash. The washer is dead electronically, it will not act off any selected settings.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 5 years ago.
Hello, and thank you for using this service. I'll be helping you with your problem today.

If you get no response on any setting, then either your washer is just not getting power, or your lid switch assembly has failed and needs to be replaced. Assuming you are getting power to the washer, below is a link to the lid switch assembly mounted below the control panel directly in the middle that you will need to order and replace to fix the issue.

CLICK HERE