Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP
This is an indication that the appliance has a hot wire that is grounded and causing the spark when plugged in. Inspect all the wiring carefully and look for a burned or pinched wire. There may be a black spot where it's arcing.
Do not plug it in until the wire that is grounding out the hot circuit is located.
It could even be in the cord itself.
Look for a smashed wire or pinched or chewed spot. Do you have a dog that may have chewed it? Any of these things can cause this.
alright that sounds great, thanks