Appliance Tech Larry
Appliance Tech Larry, Home Appliance tech
Experience:  Over 35 years of in home appliance repair and service

Hi, I have a kitchenaid electric stove range. Some liquid

I have a kitchenaid electric stove range. Some liquid accidently spilled on the stovetop and it malfunctioned the panel on the front of the stove that operates the oven. It reads key stuck. ANy suggestions?
Hello I'm Larry and will be helping you so please stay on line with me until we finish, i will try not to take up to much time ,, thanks

may i have the model number please
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I looked for it but I couln't find one.
slide out the bottom drawer and look on the leg for the model and serial numbers ,, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I will have to get back with you tomorrow. I'm not at my daughter's house where the stove is located. Any suggestion until tomorrow?

Thanks for your time

the control board/clock shorted out ,, you can get it at a local appliance parts dealer near you once you find the model number but this is what it will take to fix it ,,, Glad i could help you with your problem so please press the accept button before you leave ,, thanks
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Actually some of the buttons are working and the fan for the convention oven and a few buttons were coming on. I appreciate your time.
your most welcome and wish i could tell you something better but this is what it will take to fix it ,,, thanks and have a good evening