John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company
22250861

micro wave mdl#jvm1870bf06,ser#th901519b.does not heat,display

Customer Question

micro wave mdl#jvm1870bf06,ser#th901519b.does not heat,display says-sensor error.when puttons 7&8 are held down it reads hsens 86,what does this mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

The temperature sensor in the high voltage supply circuit needs to be replaced. It's part number is XXXXX and the price is $20.91. You can buy it at www.partselect.com.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hi, i have part but do not know witch sencer to replace.the patr # XXXXX XXXXX listed onthe papperwork in the microwave. mdl#jvm1870bfo6.part # XXXXX is this part located in micriwave?
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

You need to remove the oven cover that goes over the sides and the top. After it's off, look at the oven's right rear area, behind the controls area. There you will see the magnetron power supply components. The part is located on or near the high voltage transformer.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
it sounds like i have to take the micro off the wall?
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
If it's installed in a cabinet, you'll need to remove it to access the cover screws.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
between this and my ge frig.i dont think i'll buy another ge product
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
If there's anything else I can do for you, please let me know.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
this website seams to be like all others,a con job!all this infermation could have been answered on the 1st question.I found the sencer by the tranfomer #s do not match,sencer has continuity.?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
also the part #you said i needed was ps239811,i reiceaved part # wb27x1127
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
do i have the right part? why dont you send me a pictuer of where this part is located.
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.
I'm sorry my efforts don't help you. I'll opt out to open the question to our other experts.