John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

I have a Panasonic Genius 1300W microwave Mod. NN-665BF that

I have a Panasonic Genius 1300W microwave Mod. NN-665BF that just stopped working. No inside light, no outside display, no turntable, etc. I've plugged it in to a different electrical outlet (one I know that works -- I tested it) and still nothing. Is the unit broken and in need of replacement? Or has it blown an internal fuse that can be replaced? If so, where is the fuse located?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

The power supply wire that leads to the control board from the power cord terminal block has an in-line fuse in it. You can get to the fuse by removing the oven cover wrap, and tracing the wire to the fuse holder. It's located in the control area behind the control board. You can get replacement fuses at any good hardware store.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.