John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

Norcold 6182 (2way AC/Gas) The refrigerator is not getting

Norcold 6182 (2way AC/Gas) The refrigerator is not getting cold in auto mode (Normal). Using the Norcold 6182 repair guide, I have 12VDC and 120VAC. Both fuses are good. I do have 12VDC on the emitter of Q2 and 11.5 volts on the base of Q2. I checked the Eyebrow board voltage across R23 and D11. I only measure 3 VDC. I checked the cable with an ohm meter and it checks out good. Do you have any suggestions as what to look for next.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

You may have a refrigerant leak. To find out, run the fridge in the AC mode and the GAS mode separately to see if it will cool down in either mode. If it does'nt, you need to have the sealed system charge tested.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.