John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

vulcan EV60SS-3AH sn XXXXXXXXX 208V Question Both ovens

vulcan EV60SS-3AH sn XXXXXXXXX 208V
Question: Both ovens appear to be out of adjustment according to temperature settings. One runs 20 degrees hot, and the other 20 degrees colder according to settings on the dial. We have had it checked twice under warranty, and it still is off. How can it be adjusted to correct temperatures.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

The usual differential on mechanical thermostats is +/- 25 degrees F. You can adjust the calibration by turning the adjustment screw that's inside the knob shaft.

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.