John, restaurant equipment technician
Experience:  25+ years experience. I'm now employed by a commercial cooking equipment service company

We purchased a 2004 RV with a 2-way,4-door, RV refrigerator

We purchased a 2004 RV with a 2-way,4-door, RV refrigerator with ice maker. We love it except about every three days water pours out of the door onto the floor. The tray that is supposed to catch the drip from the fins is not full so it is not overflowing. Do you have any idea where the water could be coming from?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  John replied 5 years ago.

The door gasket probably has an air leak. Using a dollar bill, insert between the gasket and the door frame in several areas around the door. If you find any spots where the bill slides out easily, replace the door gasket. You can buy it at any Norcold authorized servicers(most RV dealerships).

If my answer helps you, please click on the 'accept' button. That's how we experts are paid for our efforts.