Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

My Kenmoe Elite smartheat quietpak 9 dryer is not drying clothes,

My Kenmoe Elite smartheat quietpak 9 dryer is not drying clothes, it heats but shuts off before dry. I think the sensor is turning the time off. I have been drying with timer but dryer is in basement

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

Can you resend the model number ? It didn't come through

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Model Number is XXXXX Serial number is XXXXX

Also says Type DADT-ELE(NNN) NNN-NNNNL54 I have had another repair person out and he said all of his tests checked ok and he can't figure out why it's not working. It wouldn't work for him either

Okay for some reason every time you send the model number it comes through as all XXXXXXXXX, so try putting a space between each number, the computer thinks it's an e-mail address and that is against company policy, I'm sorry to be such a pain, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Model number 11 0 85 087 400

Great I got it, so this dries completely if you use the timed dry cycle is that correct? If so most likely you need to replace your thermistor, this sends a signal to the board and tells it to advance in the automatic cycle, this is a common failure, if you click this blue link it will take you to a you can order the part and also there is a video to show you how to replace it, .