Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Is there any place on line to get instructions to replace a

Is there any place on line to get instructions to replace a broken dryer belt on Model DBXR453EVOWW? bELT PART NUMBER WE12M22

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

How did you remove the old belt ? This is a GE dryer I can probably explain how to take this apart you wish, let me know, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The Old one was already broken and had fallen off. Does the top have to come off? Is installatioon done from the front or rear of machine
Okay yes, if you open the door there should be two screws going straight up that hold top-down, remove those two screws and lift the top slightly at the front and slide it out, then when you're done getting that off down on the inside on each side about 6 inches down there will be two Phillips head screws holding the front panel on, door and all, make sure the dryer is unplugged, remove those two screws and tip the whole front panel assembly out at the top and lift it off the bottom clips, there are wires that are connected to the door switch but usually there is a enough room to just turn the panel and lay it off to the side with them still connected, then you feed the belt around the drum and there will be a pulley on the right side in the back, on this machine there is a small back panel down on the right side when looking from the back remove that to put the belt around the pulley and the motor, I would put the front back on first it makes it easier then you role belt around make sure it doesn't fall off just roll the drum but the screws back in but the top back on and you are done, it's pretty easy, just make sure the dryer is unplugged before you start, I hope this helps, thanks, Bryan