Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

I have a Kenmore model model number 911.30465. it is beeping

I have a Kenmore model model number 911.30465. it is beeping and shows error F7. Since I can not see the pilot light is this beeping caused by the lost of the pilot light? How do I light the pilot? Since the pilot light is not shown in any of the paper work that I have where is it. I seldom use the oven.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today.

F7 Stuck function switch or button on Electronic Range Control (ERC) Replace Electronic Range Control/Clock (ERC)

can you recheck the model # ? its incomplete and I would like to look up the part you need. thanks Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
The correct model number is XXXXX bd696261Q. This is on the tag on the oven.
This is a 24" built in wall oven.
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Okay you need to replace your oven range control, you have a stock key but the problem is the key is part of the clock itself and is sealed so you really can't get at it you will need to replace the clock, below is a link where you can order the part.

control this will take care of your issue, thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Thank you Bryan, this is the first time I have done an on line service request. I will accept your answer. Can I just pull the plug and turn off the control until a repair person gets here?
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
Yes you can, you can just shut the breaker off that will take care of it until you can get a service person out there, thanks very best wishes, Bryan