Dave in SC
Dave in SC, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Several areas of expertise and experience, from installation to the most complex repairs. NASTeC PSA and EPA certified.
60565100

Im Looking for door gasket for model Bosch Electronic Luxus it

Customer Question

I'm Looking for door gasket for model
Bosch Electronic Luxus
it 28 years old
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Dave in SC replied 3 years ago.

Dave in SC :

What is the full model number? It will have letters and numbers

Customer:

I tried to find model number but I could not find it

Dave in SC :

ok hang on a sec

Customer:

try this

Customer:

ks 278 sr

Customer:

it the refrigerator model number

Customer:

it very old model 28 years old

Dave in SC :

haha, yeah I'm having a little trouble. is it a refrigerator/freezer? the only nexus I've ever seen was a laundry set

Customer:

I'm looking for door gasket and I have both Refrigerator and the freezer they are same size door

Customer:

try this may be it will help you

Bosch Electronic Luxus KGV7001/01 Fridge Freezer

Dave in SC :

The only parts sources I can find are in German and they only offer the cold control thermostats. I am good at hunting down hard to find parts, but I don't think you will be able to find this one. There are "cut-to-length" gaskets available aftermarket, but whether or not they are useable will depend on how they attach to the door.

Customer:

thats ok thanks for your help I will try serching

Dave in SC, Home Appliance Technician
Experience: Several areas of expertise and experience, from installation to the most complex repairs. NASTeC PSA and EPA certified.
Expert:  Jon replied 3 years ago.
www.repairclinic.com has it instock. also www.marcone.com

please hit the accept button and i will help you further.