Bryan, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  15 yrs. experience as a certified appliance technician.

Can You give me web suppliers of Kenmore Parts for the range

Customer Question

Can You give me web suppliers of Kenmore Parts for the range Model(NNN) NNN-NNNN I believe the trouble was caused by a movable terminal of Motor-lock switch No. 282481. I was able to unlock the oven door by hot wiring the motor that you thought might be bad. Thanks for your help.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name is XXXXX XXXXX forward to helping you today

that's bad news, if you need the lock assembly that mounts on the back and as the rod going to it everywhere I look it's showing unavailable, I really don't know where the tell you to find it and I can you get a part number because it's unavailable they don't put a part number up there, I will keep looking but so far I have had no luck finding that for you, thanks, Bryan

Expert:  Bryan replied 5 years ago.
I checked almost 15 parts suppliers that I do business with and nobody has that part, it looks like it is obsolete, the only thing I can tell you at this point is if you are able to get this unlocked the oven should be working now if the cam is in the position where the switches are no longer engaged so the oven should work but you will not be able to you self clean, if you do it may lock up again and I'll have to start over, sorry I wish I had better news, thanks and very best wishes, Bryan